Milwaukee, WI 53022 US
Great Base Salary PLUS Uncapped Commissions Opportunities
Ready to grow? Come join us!
Great Lakes Skilled Trades is looking for a Territory Manager for our Milwaukee, WI office. We are the fastest growing Skilled Trades Staffing firm in the region! We focus on career development, skilled tradespeople promotion, craftsmanship, and safety - the people in our community are at the core of everything we do! Being an accountable individual who is driven to win and loves to meet new challenges head-on combined with hands on training and support provided by our team of industry experts will set you up for successful in this role. We work hard and play hard!
Territory Managers with Great Lake Skilled Trades also enjoy other benefits like our excellent health care package, vacation and holiday pay, disability insurance, promotional opportunities from within, and more! As a Territory Manager, you will be spending the majority of your time meeting with current and potential Clients at their job site locations, conducting worksite evaluations, prospecting leads through cold calling, and Social Networking with new and existing Clients. You will be the main point of contact for Clients in your territory and will work closely with your team on Worker Retention, safety, and Client satisfaction. You will also be engaged with financial forecasting and determining targets and goals specific to your territory.
What it takes to succeed in this role:
- Great work ethic
- Willingness to make 100+ field and outbound touches per week
- Accurately evaluate Client needs for staffing.
- A desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment
- Demonstrate strong communication, written, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Computer competency pertaining to Gmail, Excel, and CRM System Software
- Expand and maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and acquire referrals, sales leads, and new business.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and resilient to increase territory sales
- Bachelor’s or associate degree preferred, but not required
- 1 year of Sales Experience required
- Prior experience in staffing, construction, or industrial sales a plus